Lucero published a while back an email address for making reservations at Seasons: reservations@lucero.com. I wrote, and the email came back as undeliverable. Then I went to the Lucero webiste, got a general phone number, called it, followed the instructions for reaching Seasons, and no one answered. Does anyone have better contact information?

On 3/28/2017 at 7:17 PM, Bonnie said:

Lucero published a while back an email address for making reservations at Seasons: reservations@lucero.com. I wrote, and the email came back as undeliverable. Then I went to the Lucero webiste, got a general phone number, called it, followed the instructions for reaching Seasons, and no one answered. Does anyone have better contact information?

I did as Penny suggested and e-mailed Sandeep Lal. He responded at once, as did the new restaurant manager, Nadine Wilson. The correct e-mail address is reservations@lucero.com.pa. The restaurant is having telephone problems that are promised to be corrected in early April.

My friends and I went for lunch today. Both the food and service were spectacular. I had flambeed chicken livers over apple slices, accompanied by the best sauce and scalloped potatoes I have ever eaten. It made me realize how long it has been since I have had really good food. One friend had a seafood curry dish that she said was outstanding. The other two had pizzas, one a Turkish pizza and the other a Mediterranean. They were blown away. All three of my friends took leftovers home for dinner, but I couldn't stop eating mine. I'm going to save room for dessert next time because the dessert menu looked delicious. The ambience and the attentiveness of staff was a real treat.

Congratulations to the new executive chef, Claudia Schumann.

Dear customer,

We are happy to know you enjoyed your visit.Thank you for mentioning the correct email for our Restaurant Seasons reservations  " reservations@lucero.com.pa "

Regarding the telephony, we are in the process of improving the system. Nevertheless, I would suggest to call between restaurant working hours if you want to make a reservation or send an email to reservations@lucero.com.pa

The emails are verified daily by the Restaurant Manager.

Best Regards,

IT Manager

Lucero Homes Corp.

Lucero Golf & Country Club Corp.