I appreciate this new Chiriqui Life, and I'd like for the members here also to visit my Delphi forum, Panama Expats, at http://forums.delphiforums.com/panamaexpats  

It's a great place to keep up with the politics in Panama, the corruption in Panama, and what's happening with Martinelli and his "zero circle"  criminals. Sure, you can read those articles in various places, but I glean information daily from numerous sites. At Panama Expats, you can keep aware of current Panama events all in one place. 

There are also folders about Pet Health & Issues,  Health & Nutrition, World Economy & Issues, Humor, Recipes, and much more. And nothing is "off topic." 

I've hesitated to widely publicize Panama Expats because I don't want it to end up like  the yahoo groups with mostly inane blather. I did post the URL on Gringos in David some time back, for which I was severely reprimanded (and banned) for mentioning my Delphi forum there. 

We have a Chiriqui Happenings folder, but currently there is very little focus about Chiriqui, specifically David, Volcan, and Boquete. I'd like to change that with your help. I can create folders for those topics. Just let me know what y'all want. I'd like for Chiriqui Life and Panama Expats to be PREMIER sources for information regarding Panama and Chiriqui. Thanks for your participation! We hope to see you at  Panama Expats.  Just like on Chiriqui Life, there's a slight learning curve. Just ask if you have questions, and also the Delphi help team is very responsive and helpful.

Edited by Dottie Atwater
  • Upvote 2

Thanks! Please visit often. Delphi has a great search engine, "advanced search" near the top left. Also in that area, under "Show Discussions" you can choose to see All messages, messages just today, two days ago, and numerous other options.

If you click "My Preferences" toward the upper right,  there are many options, including the ability to receive full-text messages to your email inbox. I'm using the "Classic format" but also under Preferences you can change to a Zeta format. And then change back if you don't like it.

Also, in that upper right area, there's a "Help" link that takes you to the Delphi support team. They are very helpful

If you want to ignore a person, just click on their user name and there is an "ignore" option.

Mine is just one forum, but there are lots and lots of useful Delphi forums. Click on "Forums" at the upper right to do a search for other Delphi forums that interest you.

Thanks again for visiting  Panama Expats

Dottie

• Upvote 1