Regain Flexibility & Balance, Increase Energy, & Add Strength with this 10-15 minute workout

NewsLady

Now at The Haven Spa Hotel in Boquete                    

The Ancient Secret of The Fountain of Youth

Presented by Michael Cooper

—JOHN GRAY, author of Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus says “It’s easy. It’s fast. And it works! I love this program.”

—MARTIN SHEENAmerican actor, says “I have done the Five Rites and passed Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth on to many friends over the years. I recommend them without reservation."

What’s Included?

• We begin with my session Stretches for EveryBODY as a gentle warm up. 
  • The you'll be shown how to correctly and easily perform the 5 Exercises called the Five Rites, from the world famous book Ancient Secret of The Fountain of Youth by Peter Kelder.  Then as you spend 10-15 minutes a day doing these 5 exercises you’ll feel and experience the following. 
  •                                                                                                                                                                             
  •                                                                                              Benefits
  • Strengthen core muscles, tone the body—Increase Vitality
  • Relieves arthritis, increases mobility and range of motion in all limbs
  • Increases strength and flexibility in the spine, legs, wrists & fingers, elbows, shoulders, knees & hips
  • Increases energy and boost or stabilize metabolism 
  • Slows down the aging process
  • Improves balance and equilibrium which gives you better footing and quicker reaction time, helping to eliminate falls or lessen the severity of a fall
  • Look younger, fresher, and be stronger
When?

Monday  Feb 20    10:30am-11:30am

Wednes  Feb 22   10:30am-11:30am

Friday     Feb 24   10:30am-11:30am

Where?

The Haven Hotel & Spa Yoga Center

How Much?

Suggested donation is $50 which covers all classes, all personal instruction and handouts.

The clinic is limited to 8 people so everyone gets personal attention.

How to Sign Up

Reply to Michael at mic1951co@gmail.com to RSVP and reserve and confirm your space.  Or stop by The Haven reception desk.  

If I am not available, the receptionist will take your reservation and donation. 

What do I Need to Bring?

Comfortable work out clothes, an exercise mat if you have one, and Your Happy Smiling Face!

1st Note

This will be the best $50 you ever invested in your Health - Guaranteed!   All that is required is 15 minutes or less a day.

2nd Note

Owning the book Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth or watching someone on YouTube will not make you successful with these exercises.  From 15 years of me practicing and teaching the Five Rites, you will find out the shortcuts to improve your posture, strength, flexibility, and physical stamina.  

3rd Note

If you are unsure of beginning this program because of physical issues, please email me to discuss and/or schedule a 20 minute consultation with me at The Haven. There is no fee for this consultation. mic1951co@gmail.com

Space is limited so register now to hold your place.  See you there for an experience that will change your life!

Yours in Health,

Michael

Private Sessions Available 

mic1951co@gmail.com