Is Ambreen real?

It's the only Ambreen Ghazi (Shaikh) to be found online. I thought that what she says about the "Datamatics" part of the business might fit as it has to do with Internet work.

Prior to starting Z Datamatics  in 2012, Ambreen worked for 5 Year as an Customer Service Executive with Convergys. After that she has 2 year of experience in Virtual Assistance and Customer Service, Marketing and Internet Research, Data Entry and Data Mining, Email Marketing and campaigns (Infusion soft, Aweber and Mail chimp),Social Media page management, tweets and post creation (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn),Ad Posting to Cragslist, Kajiji, Word Press, Ebay, and Amazon, etc. Expert on Word Press and can customize Tumblr as well, knowledge of Google hangout, Content Development for Website and Blog and other white paper.
Edited by Bonnie
add info

I  fully feel the pain of those of us who began and helped to make Ning a place where "all things Boquete" could be known.  There's a sense of loss I realize.  As well a real anger for what we sense is a dismanteling of what was.  I submitted a potential ad to Ning, and JLM told me that it might be too disruptive and denied my request to advertise there.  OK I admit...it was a test.  That said... I would have been willing to have placed that ad...paid in full for 4 months.  JLM has every right to mind their site as they please.  For me...I desire to support Bud..if the site here costs him...I'd love to contribute.   I am over NING and desire to create here what we sense is lost.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Brundageba said:

I  fully feel the pain of those of us who began and helped to make Ning a place where "all things Boquete" could be known.  There's a sense of loss I realize.  As well a real anger for what we sense is a dismanteling of what was.  I submitted a potential ad to Ning, and JLM told me that it might be too disruptive and denied my request to advertise there.  OK I admit...it was a test.  That said... I would have been willing to have placed that ad...paid in full for 4 months.  JLM has every right to mind their site as they please.  For me...I desire to support Bud..if the site here costs him...I'd love to contribute.   I am over NING and desire to create here what we sense is lost.

I  fully feel the pain of those of us who began and helped to make Ning a place where "all things Boquete" could be known.  There's a sense of loss I realize.  As well a real anger for what we sense is a dismantling of what was. 

DITTO, Alison

I have the sudden urge to fess up (for those of you who don't know) that my Ning profile name, 8 years ago was, Save Boquete.  :)

• Upvote 1