Is Ambreen real?

1 minute ago, TwoSailors said:

Ok... all great info.

Let's all focus this energy into moving forward and making Chiriqui Life the best resource in Chiriqui with positive and informative information for all of us.

Time to move along!

Thank you!

It already is but we're still having fun taking jabs at .ning

Many are saddened that we've lost this once good site.

I think so, too. But I don't know why because she certainly carried the party line. There was no difference of opinion between her and Mr. Hunter so far as I could tell.

I suspect Hunter will be looking for someone locally to moderate. Only a fool would accept it, of course.

CL is filling the no-ning void very well.  As two sailors said, we need to get more people on board so that we can have a truly inclusive site.  I was going to say I will miss Ambreen, but I have decided to not visit that site again, so it is a moot point.  Up, up andaway, Chiriqui Life!

15 hours ago, Chica de Chiriqui said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that Ambreen got the boot.  Anyone notice the conspicuous missing in action status of her today?  Bob Hunter has a big job to fill her shoes!

Yes but there are another people like Birdie in Paradise and another one that usually jumps in when someone posted something that is not according to BN new rules

1 hour ago, Twin Wolf Technology Group said:

She may have quit.   Those that try to stay anonymous and hide in the darkness always seem to run away when the light of day is shone on them and their identity is revealed.   

She is still there.  She didn't quit.

I sure wish they hadn't banned me! Reading about all the sweetness and light -- the comprehensive community involvement -- the kinder and gentler beneficence ... I really feel as though I am missing-out on exactly the thing I need to lull me into sedation about 14 seconds after catching-up on all the cutting-edge, pertinent news-s-s-ss-sss-sss-zzzzzz...

• Upvote 1

The latest untruth on the home page:

We are truly sorry we cannot please all Ning members, we have exercised our right to ban those we thought disrespectful per above. (as Lee Zeltzer did and much more than us, but that gets overlooked in the diatribe against us ).