Terms of Use

I witness what I believe are violations of CL's Terms of Use from time to time, but whenever I try to find the Terms to double-check, I become involved in a protracted search.  I eventually find that they are found in a post from Bud under the Governance Documents forum. As members are expected to abide by these terms of use, wouldn't it be good to include them in the tab at the top of the page entitled "Guidelines" for ease of reference?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

This issue was dramatically improved with the recent reformatting of the top section of the "landing page" here on CL. The landing page is where you "land" immediately after signing in.

The banner section now has our email contact information (as a hotlink), and the topmost highlighted forum is our welcome aboard topic. Within the welcome aboard topic is a discussion about CL's three governance documents, which includes hotlinks directly to those three documents: (a) the guidelines, (b) the terms and rules, and (c) the privacy policy.

Great point you brought up, Bonnie. Thanks for helping improve CL.