2 Guys & A Cooler sneak peek. Check us out this week..

NewsLady

2 Guys & A Cooler

Great "Rainy Season" Day to all,

Hope that everyone is doing great.  We are in the process of adding a few really great new items as we upgrade our kitchen yet again.  I wanted to send out this email for a few reasons.  If you are currently on our email list but are not getting my email please let me know.  There has been some trouble with gmail email addresses but nothing that can't be overcome.   If you currently use gmail be sure to check the promotions tab on your email home page  (for some reason I tend to end up there)..

We are also upgrading our internet presence.  This week we started the process of building a website under the name "Dos Hombres Panama" so we are very excited about that as the possibilities really open up also Chandler is pumped about adding some great content for all to enjoy.  We hope to have menu's and videos, as well as recipes and cooking tips.

For those of you who do not know let me explain what we do.  We are a small family run business that makes prepackaged dinners so that you can enjoy easy, delicious, convenient, food  that is generally very challenging  to get here.  All of our dinners use the freshest ingredients and once made they are quickly frozen.  So all you have to do is take out one of our packages and heat it up for a "no hassle and no mess" lunch or dinner experience.  We have been providing meals to the Boquete and Chiriquí community for over 5 years now and because of the way that we cook our menu is constantly changing.  Each week we send out a new menu and if you see anything that you like simply reply to that menu and let me know what you would like.  Once you have placed your order we have 3 options for pick-up.  You can pick up your order at the BCP on Tuesday mornings as we have a booth next to Dr. Drew and across from Emily's honey.  We can deliver to your home (Depending where you live) on Monday's or you can pick up your order from our home on Monday afternoon and receive a 10% discount.. 

We have had the great pleasure of feeding the sick who can't leave their home, feeding the husband who's wife has left for a few weeks, or feeding the family who's cook needs a break.  We supply hostels and B&B's with fresh baked goods and from time to time we'll cater a party!!  We have a motto here in the kitchen.  "You'll enjoy MOST of what we make!"  I hope that you allow us to serve you in the future.  Below I'll include a delicious sneak peek at this week's menu.  I couldn't help myself as last week we made gumbo this week we made Cajun Boudin and Boudin Balls!!

We invite any who are not currently on our distribution list or if you are not receiving our menus each week to simply click the link below to sign up.  It only takes 5 seconds...  You can unsubscribe at anytime by simply clicking the unsubscribe button on my menu...

Join By Clicking Here

This Week's Menu 5/3/16

Cajun Smoked Boudin

Smoked Boudin Balls

Cajun Stuffed Bell peppers

Mexican Enchiladas

Vegetarian Cheese Ravioli's with a roasted Pumpkin and sage Sauce and toasted almonds  

Blanched Vegetable Medley with a smoked Cheese moray sauce

Cajun Chicken and Sausage Gumbo

Shepherd's Pie

Indian Tikka Masala

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Crispy French Onion Chicken over a bed of rotini noodles and roasted red pepper/parmesan cheese sauce

Deluxe Creamy Mac and Cheese

Pasta Pizza Bake

Italian Lasagna with fresh formed bread dough (for French bread)

Mexican Tortilla Soup

Beef Stroganoff with egg noodles

Chicken Leek, mushroom, bacon, casserole with a side of Garlic Creamed mashed potatoes

Chandler's Cobb Salad

Buttermilk Biscuits

Crescent Rolls

If you would like to see more please join our mailing list and allow us to do the cooking for you.

If you have any questions please send me an email.  My name is Eric and we are here to serve in any way we can..

eric@doshombrespanama.com    

Thanks and we'll see you soon

Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan