This restaurant used to be on Dr. Rivera's property in Alto Lino. The location was difficult to find and the parking was minimal. Last month they moved downtown next to the Delta gas station in that little strip mall. The motif is Italian, the food is good, and the prices are reasonable. They also have some Mexican dishes like tacos and burritos. The drinks are especially inexpensive. For example $1.25 for a national beer and $2 for a rum and coke.

This couple works very hard and they deserve to succeed. There's plenty of parking in front of the restaurant. You guys ought to give them a try.

Matia is from Tuscany via Paris. He's very young and exuberant. His specials are good and he has a large menu. In time he will mature into a bona fide chef. 

I can't sit at some of his tables that he brought from the old place [legs too long], the service is good when he's in the kitchen and not at his taco truck, and we will go back again. 

Right now I would give Il Barola a C+.

I've been there twice now for lunch and both times was happy with the food and service. Tacos were tasty, the antiplasto platter used quality ingredients. My friend had the burger one time and the Greek salad the other and also liked both.