Stirring the Pot from Florida

It's pretty heavy duty to accuse someone of pedophilia on a public forum based upon your feeling or hunch that the person is guilty.  Olga Suarez has had no affiliation whatsoever with the mission nor knows the individual she is hardily accusing in a common public forum.

Edited by Brundageba

This entire thread on Ning is laughable. No one knows what the government may have done or may not have done, but they're advocating "spamming" government agencies, going to 60 Minutes or the like, etc. Heck, they can't even get the suspect's medical specialty straight. Then, there's the suggestion without counter argument that Panama--whose social services don't even extend to care for the elderly, disabled, or abused--should establish rape crisis centers and DNA testing for an indigenous female who may or may not have been impregnated. Olga seems to believe that all this is proper simply because the doctor in question isn't named--even though everyone knows exactly who is being referenced. This is ludicrous.

I sometimes try to explain myself about the behaviour shown by some people in that BN site.  I am studying psycology and sociology, now that I have some time, self taught at home and when I first started posting at BN was because I saw something about Panama in a Google search I did.  

To me some people there provide me with interesting information to study.  People show more of themselves they way they talk, the way the move and the way the write.  It shows clearly the way they think.  Their personality traits.   It is amazing to find the kind of person who are coming to Panama.   It is something that I have to talk with my sons and some friends and customer in PC.   

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, JohnF13 said:

I'm so glad I don't look at Ning anymore.  I have no idea what this is about, but, please keep the secret, because I have absolutely no interest.

I agree.  

I wonder why anyone would look at Ning?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pat said:

I agree.  

I wonder why anyone would look at Ning?

I look at ning to go to the archives of past years and find information I need.  Yesterday I found the location of Casa de Cerdo (the pork place in David) from a post written by Lee.  Also the classified ads are useful.  Ning has improved since its chaotic transformation after Lee died.  Occasionally there's even a post that wasn't created by Olga.

"Ning has improved since its chaotic transformation after Lee died."

Not enough to win my vote.....   I'm sorry but this entire issue we are discussing here is very much out of place for a mature, well monitored public information forum.  If Mrs Suarez wishes to take this on then she should follow advise given to her by Roger Bellido and do so in private on her own time.  Her random remarks condemn this man who deserves the same fairness any of us would wish to have if we were accused of something horrible.  She is the Ning monitor, the keeper of the gate .  She has allowed the discourse and joined it in an accusatory fashion. 

Edited by Brundageba
deleted a portion
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, JudyS said:

I look at ning to go to the archives of past years and find information I need.  Yesterday I found the location of Casa de Cerdo (the pork place in David) from a post written by Lee.  Also the classified ads are useful.  Ning has improved since its chaotic transformation after Lee died.  Occasionally there's even a post that wasn't created by Olga.

The directions to Casa de Cerdo and Su Carne were posted here about 3 months ago by Penny.

• Upvote 1

Permit me to play the devil's advocate for a moment with the confession that I sometimes rue having been banned from that *ning for the simple reason that it had afforded me the opportunity to criticize and condemn everyone and everything that isn't just exactly like me -- a practice which helped me to stay on an "even keel", reduced my own self-medication requirements, and arguably righted (writed? wrote? wrot?) wrongs in this world that begged correcting. Now, I must silently stew in the cauldron of my own vitriol, which will likely result in the hastening of my own intellectual demise, wherein I shall be reduced to the sorry state of scathing but ineffectual political insult hurled meaninglessly in every direction like projectile vomitus.

The center cannot hold,

wryawry

3 hours ago, Keith Woolford said:

The directions to Casa de Cerdo and Su Carne were posted here about 3 months ago by Penny.

That was just an example.  I look up a lot of things in the ning archive, pre-passing of Lee. 

4 hours ago, JohnF13 said:

Ohhh, lookie here. The refuge of the cowardly......Anonymous negative feedback for critisizing ning.  Guess there are a few trolls around.....

What are you referring to?  Nobody on CL is anonymous.  I don't understand your comment.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Roger B said:

I sometimes try to explain myself about the behaviour shown by some people in that BN site.  I am studying psycology and sociology, now that I have some time, self taught at home and when I first started posting at BN was because I saw something about Panama in a Google search I did.  

To me some people there provide me with interesting information to study.  People show more of themselves they way they talk, the way the move and the way the write.  It shows clearly the way they think.  Their personality traits.   It is amazing to find the kind of person who are coming to Panama.   It is something that I have to talk with my sons and some friends and customer in PC.   

Roger B.   Glad you are a CL member.  I appreciate your intelligent and thoughtful postings. I believe we can learn much from you. Keep up the good work.

Marcelyn

22 hours ago, Keith Woolford said:

I put in about 7 different search terms to see if I could find Penny's post.  Never found it.  I put in store name, the words pork and meat, pork store in david, even just the word "directions".  Nothing came up.  What search term did you use?  Also I read Penny's post and have no idea where the Swiss Plaza is.  That would not have helped me.  I have clear directions now (because I found the place with somebody leading me there).  It is easy to find if you have good directions.

Casa de Cerdo.  Go under the flyover that is by KFC.  Take the first left.  Go down 11 blocks (it might be 12) until you see a two-story house with a fence around it on one corner and a large cement parking lot on the other corner.  Turn left here and go down 3 streets,  The store is on the right, set back from the street.  There is a sign right by the street.

Edited by JudyS