Gasoline purchase...AIG plan for purchase of gasoline

Owners of collective and selective public passenger ground transportation do NOT require registration.

Confusing with Private vehicles......... i guess i'm in collective and selective with "my private vehicle."

TVN2;

Minute by minute: Bases de Anadepo do not accept the $3.40 and have a counterproposal.

The bases of leaders of the National Alliance for the Rights of the Peoples (Anadepo), did not accept the proposal presented by the government of $.3.40 and came with a counterproposal with which they hope to sit down to negotiate at the dialogue table.

One of the leaders of the group stated that they have not accepted any type of platform for the vehicles to be dispatched with fuel.

He added that the proposal they started with was $3.00 dollars to begin the negotiation.

He stressed that they have a prepared document, which, if accepted, would go on to address the issue of medicines and they hope to leave with "white smoke" before 4:00 pm this Saturday.

4pm announcement according to TVN2. The people did NOT agree to $3.40 per gallon. They started the agreement at $3.