Keep in touch with Giovy

NewsLady

Hello!

I am Giovy Rojas, Gastronomic Promoter, and through Experiencia Gastronómica by Giovy, I organize events, activities and gastronomic tours.

Let me keep you up to date with our calendar of events in Boquete by subscribing to our Mailing List below.

Our next event is:

Panamanian Cheese Class

Wednesday July 6 / 3 to 5pm

Only 4 spots left out of 10

(Attached image)

If you prefer to find out about our activities and events through the networks, I leave you below the direct links so that you can follow us on Instagram and Facebook. Please share this email with your friends who may be interested in this information.

Thanks for your time, regards!

*** SPANISH ***

Buenos días!

Soy Giovy Rojas, Promotora Gastronómica, y a través de Experiencia Gastronómica by Giovy, organizo eventos, actividades y tours gastronómicos.

Permiteme mantenerte al tanto de nuestro calendario de eventos en Boquete suscribiéndote a nuestro Mailing list abajo.

Nuestro próximo evento es:

Clase de Queso panameño

Miércoles 6 de julio - 3 a 5pm

Sólo quedan 4 puestos de 10

(imagen adjunta)

Si prefieres enterarte de nuestras actividades y eventos por las redes, te dejo abajo los enlaces directos para que nos sigas en Instagram y Facebook. Por favor, comparte este correo con tus amistades que les pueda interesar ésta información.

Gracias por tu tiempo, saludos!

bd536333-8d4c-3add-1d8a-a0ac3b16c844.png
SUBSCRIBE

Facebook icon Instagram icon
Logo

Copyright (C) 2022 Experiencia Gastronómica by Giovy. All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because someone considered you might be interested.

Our mailing address is:

Experiencia Gastronómica by Giovy
Vía Boquete
Bajo Boquete
Panama