What's been happening at Finca Feliz??? MUCHO

NewsLady

56ee919995625_fincafeliz.png.7ec2064465d

Five years ago I transformed an old coffee farm to my lifetime dream of a garden to grow food and medicinal herbs. Now I’m able to enjoy the “fruits and veggies” of my labor and share the abundance with Boquete. Depending on the week, I will have things grown organically and ripe to perfection available at my table at the BCP Market, every Tuesday, so come on by and see this week’s offerings including diakon radishes, tomatoes, and a few blackberries. A large blackberry harvest is yet to come. A limited amount of fresh red chard and kale are available upon request. Join my email list to see what is available each week.

Like to juice greens??  I do, and my focus is on growing them. If you want a variety of greens for juicing, let me know. Kale, red chard, collard greens, cabbage greens, broccoli greens, radish greens, and fresh Moringa are among the choices when available. Stop by my table and we can discuss what you want.

What is Boldo?? Boldus fragans, Peumus boldus is a medicinal herb my gardener grew that I knew nothing about until now. Used to strengthen the stomach, stimulate the appetite, help digestion, cleans the blood, the liver and the kidneys. It regulates liver function, combats the formation of bladder stones and parasites. I have dried leaves available (with information) – fresh leaves upon request, and some young plants you can buy. I encourage you to do your own research starting here:

http://www.rain-tree.com/boldo.htm#.Vu4Ex-aiEVA

Ashwaganda, the magical herb grown organically at Finca Feliz, has been very popular in its tincture form as it is concentrated, and easy to use. Now available for those who do not want the alcohol, you can make tea from the whole root or ground  powder,

Ashwagandha Tincture - Used in India’s Ayurvedic Medicine for 2500 years, this herb has been used as an anti-inflammatory, relieves stress and fatigue (making it a rejuvenating tonic), and helps with memory loss and related diseases. Western herbalists refer to Ashwaganda as “Indian ginseng”, because it is a powerful adaptogen. Known as Boquete’s “feel good” tonic, new studies show telomere and nerve repair for anti-aging.

http://www.chopra.com/ccl/ashwagandha

Moringa – The Super Food

The trees have lots of flowers now. Besides the dried leaves I will bring a bag of fresh flowers for you, when requested in advance. Coming next week, a new batch of Moringa tincture made from not only the leaves, but the flowers too. Yum

Live Plants and Herbs are also available to order. Comfrey, lemon grass, Boldo, oregano, mint (yerba Buena), and citronella can be harvested for you anytime. In the future, there will be others, some very special and hard to get.

Dried Herbs for cooking – Rosemary, thyme, sage, and oregano.

Tinctures of Ashwagandha, Reishi Mushroom, Tumeric, TurkeyTail w/ Chaga and Moringa are available, as always. Don’t forget the Nano Colloidal Silver, the best natural purifier and antibiotic, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-parasite - liquid or spray.

Click the “reply” button to email me with questions, orders or to be added to my email list.

LIFE IS GOOD WHEN  HAPPY AND HEALTHY