Message added by Admin_01

To contact the moderators of this health care forum, please send an email to support@chiriqui.life or a PM (private message) to moderator_03

From Dr. Tuer in Boquete, "This is for anyone to use, it’s through chat and if needed a doc will call you back."
Compártelo con tus amigos y colaboremos con las consultas que tengan con respecto al COVID-19 ¡Haz buen uso de este nuevo servicio!

https://rosa.innovacion.gob.pa/ Asistente digital para reportar si tienes síntomas de covid19

• 4 months later...
On 3/19/2016 at 10:20 AM, Dottie Atwater said:

I will  soon have a cataract removed. I had consultations with two doctors, Dr. Young at Mae Lewis and Dr. Petroncelli at Chiriqui Hospital. I liked them both, but I decided to go with Dr. Young. The following reason had a big impact in deciding on Dr. Young over Dr. Petroncelli:

Before a cataract removal at Hospital Chiriqui, the anesthesiologist requires all sort of blood tests, an EKG, chest X-ray, etc. Get real! I previously had a cataract removed (in Panama City at Patilla Hospital) and none of that nonsense was even mentioned. Same at Mae Lewis. Chiriqui Hospital is now just all about money. I hope to never step foot in that place again!

Re the orthopedists on the list, I had knee surgery by one listed who speaks excellent English. He's an incompetent, arrogant butcher. After $6,000, he made my knees much worse than they were before the surgery. I won't post his name publicly but contact me privately if you want to know.

• 4 months later...