This Month at Mesa Azul!!!

3 Course Mondays for $15

August 30th - Smoked Pig, Creamy Polenta with Watermelon Coleslaw

September 6th Country Fried Steak with Mashed potatoes and gravy

September 13th Fajitas with sour cream,cheese and pico de gallo

September 20 Smoked Pork Ribs

September 27 Chicken and Dumplings 

Taco Thursdays 3 taco's made from Blue corn Tortillas

Latin Lines Dance Class Fridays with All you can Drink Margaritas and Mojitos $15

For more information or to make your reservation call us at 6455-9988 or click here for whatsapp https://wa.link/uy7269 

db411f33-b069-fc0c-4dee-6b579ec2d1c9.jpg
BOOK YOUR BLUE TABLE EXPERIENCE TODAY 6455-9988 or WHATSAPP https://wa.link/uy7269 
Weekly Update From Our Chef Ben!!
So, as we have talked about before, one of things I looked forward to, was local ingredients. Of which there is a lot of and great products to choose from.  Clearly, we all know by now that I’m from Texas! Yeehaw! Well, being from the great state of Texas I pride myself on being a beef connoisseur.  Beef however, in Panama has a long way to go to get to the quality most of us are used to from the states. 
Now, don’t get me wrong, Panama has amazing produce and food products! When my esposa (see what I did there, learning my Spanish) and I got to Boquete we tried different cuts of beef.  I fondly remember many a dinner chewing on beef and chewing on beef and did I mention chewing on beef?  Yeah, I quickly found out that if you want some tender local beef you have to get the tenderloin.  Which we age at Mesa Azul and it is delicious!
Some might think this is a bad thing but as a chef it is just much more a challenge to make a good product!  A challenge that I welcome, because living in Texas has spoiled me and there are great products here, you just have to seek them out.
Beef may be challenging here in Panama. However, I have found the pork to be some of the best that I have ever had!  Which is good for me, cause my pork shoulder recipe is amazing! Come in this week to Mesa Azul and check it out!