Coping with Change - Local, individual and couples counseling available

NewsLady

Change is accelerating in both our personal and societal life. Rapid change often disrupts our emotions, thoughts, beliefs, and habits. Change is documented to increase in anxiety, depression, and even suicidal ideation across the globe. Now may be the perfect time to uncover at depth and address old obstacles to change and unleash continued growth and development for individuals and couples. Be ready to re-engage in life with new energy and perspective by committing to personal or couples counseling.

I offer either individual or couples counseling via the internet using Zoom or in person. For the past five years I have offered confidential services to many Boquete individuals and couples with successful work in overcoming issues and obstacles either personally or as couple’s.

For more information about me and counseling please click on the link for my website and fill out a request for a phone call or session. You may also reach me directly via email or phone at the numbers listed below. I look forward to talking with you to identify ‘how I can help.’

Merl Will-Wallace, MA counseling and certified professional coach

Email: merl@counselingfortransition.com

Panama Phone: +507 6534-5008

US Phone: (719) 445-8653

• Moderator_02 changed the title to Coping with Change - Local, individual and couples counseling available