english speaking tv channel

I have no idea what you are asking for. Suspect that English is not your first language. Please try again.

I do agree that Netflix is less than fulfilling.

Have you tried doing a Google search?

I am lookng in the David area for a tv channel that has mostly english speaking programs

Cable oanda says they cannot cover this area. Cable and wireless also do not serve this area 

I will need satellite because there is no cable available here

I have tried to search the internet but come up with CW and Cable Oanda as the primary services in this area

If there is someone that knows what services are in this area, please contact me. I am using this site because I have run out of options to find someone who knows this area

Hello.  One option is to use a firestick (which you can purchase from Amazon) .... then program it.  There are several "Live" channel apps that you can program (which include U.S. channels/English).  There is a great website that teaches you how to program the firestick.  I found it better to learn it myself rather than pay someone.

https://troypoint.com

• Upvote 1