A First Class Nursery Is Open In Boquete

image.png.8f1118f8dbc271a6afcbc3c15852cdc9.png

INTRODUCING THE LARGEST SELECTION OF PLANTS IN BOQUETE AT THE NEW FINCA FELIZ NURSERY IN VOLCANCITO

It’s been a long crazy year of change and transformation. I just completed mine and I’m pleased to announce the opening of a first class Plant Nursery at My Finca Feliz Organic Farm.

A “PRIVATE NURSERY” open 7 days

By Appointment Only

Due to Parking limitations I cannot accommodate a lot of people at one time.

A Large Variety of Plants and Orchids:

Flowers, Herbs (medicinal and culinary), Succulents, Hibiscus, Lilies, Bird of Paradise, Heliconia, Purple Iris, Blackberries and Thimble Berries and so much more! Look below.

How about Cuttings?

Sure…I have a large variety of plants. Bring your clippers and a bag. Walk through the garden and take cuttings from my garden to start your own. This is the perfect time of year to do so.

How about Seeds?

I harvest my own seeds and have a limited amount for sale. At this moment, I have Cilantro, Giant Leaf Basil, Round Pea and Sugar Snap Pea, Dill, Red Lily (Sprekelia), Red Mountain Orchid (Tigre), Red Hibiscus (Saril) and Amaryllis. The selection will constantly change.

Farm News:

The Blackberries are busting out everywhere and in a few weeks I’ll have some available and probably for quite a while. It’s been a long wait. The red thimble berries are even coming on.

The Avocados bloomed and are growing on the trees. They are a few months away but when they’re ready I’ll let you know. Yum.

I harvested Moringa leaves and are available in 4 oz. bags.

The “dulce” bananas and oranges are coming in, as well.

All Finca Feliz products are available as well.

The Gilroy, CA garlic is here and available now.

Freebies:

Manzanilla (chamomile) seeds and Aloe Vera Plants to all who come.

I am still the rebel without a Smart Phone so the best way to communicate is email.

When I confirm your appointment to come, you’ll receive directions.

Lvanderkar@gmail.com

6493 6947 Panama cell

310 929 7038 US Phone

image.png.f2582f5bbd115395ede529553bab969e.pngimage.png.6d758f4cbbec3581bb1f20f876a93c95.png0

• Moderator_02 changed the title to A First Class Nursery Is Open In Boquete