Valle Escondido Home 3 bed, 3 bath, laundry, 3 covered parking spaces

Very large two bedroom, two full bath house with an eat in kitchen with pantry.  Large living/dinning room with a table that seats 10-12.  It has a laundry and office desk as well as a very spacious master bedroom ensuite with whirlpool soaking tub.  The master bedroom has a huge walk in closet. The ceilings are cedar and all bedrooms have ceiling fans.  This house has super high end finishes. It has 3.5 car parking under roof, a water storage and pressure system and everything you would ever need.  Just bring your clothes and a tooth brush.   Rent is $1450+$300 in fixed utilities.  Utilities include water, trash, security, electricity, TV, Internet and gardener.  Tenants are responsible for gas and pest control as needed.  More pictures upon request.

Contact Brad at Bradsteven62@yahoo.com

IMG_0662.JPGIMG_0665.JPGIMG_0666.JPGIMG_0668.JPGIMG_0669.JPGIMG_0670.JPG

IMG_0663.JPGIMG_0664.JPGIMG_0667.JPGIMG_0672.JPGIMG_0673.JPGIMG_0675.JPGIMG_0688.JPGIMG_0689.JPGIMG_0691.JPGIMG_0700.JPGIMG_0707.JPGIMG_0714.JPGIMG_0720.JPG

Edited by Brad

• Brad changed the title to Valle Escondido Home 3 bed, 3 bath, laundry, 3 covered parking spaces
  • 2 months later...

Hi Brad:

I know you are probably looking for someone to rent out your beautiful Condo  right away.

I am putting out feelers. If you happen to know  anyone who is looking for long-term renter of either a villa or Condo I'll be very interested to hear.

My husband and I are looking forward to our retirement in Boquete Panama.  We play both Golf and Tennis. The development in VE sounds very appealing.

I will leave you with my e-mail address. nicoleadhc@gmail.com.  We will be ready to put down a deposit on a home in August for occupancy beginning September 2021.

I hope you find a good tenant.

Best regards

Orit Pines