Philly.jpg.75f224efca1514566c1a693fafe6f50f.jpgWho in their right mind would go to the Fish House Restaurant in downtown Boquete and not eat fish? During many years enjoying their fish and chips I kept hearing people talk about their beef meals -- hamburgers, steaks, etc.

So, a couple of months ago I ordered the cheese steak. Now, I have to tell you I've had Philly Cheese Steaks from the original provider in Philadelphia.

Never did I expect a sandwich so big and so delicious. Chock full of tender beef, sauteed onions and green peppers. It was delicious and very inexpensive.

I've now had 4 occasions to order this sandwich and I can never eat it all. It's a delicious lunch the next day. 

The Fish House is a wonderful little restaurant right on the river. The atmosphere is welcoming, the waitress is wonderful, and the prices are dirt cheap.

• Upvote 1

Agree with the quality, service, and value provided by the Fish House. It is at the top of our list of favorite restaurants here in Boquete. Recently had a chicken wrap for a dinner entre. Very tasty, but way too much food for one meal, so we had a take-home for another feast. Veggies are healthy, and their coleslaw is the best.

Every time we arrive at the Fish House, the waitress already knows what we drink, and brings them immediately. Such great service!

IMG_0493_1-processed.thumb.jpg.c636ec6034873714d17ec6ee9e173269.jpg

On 2/20/2021 at 10:02 AM, Penny said:

Philly.jpg.75f224efca1514566c1a693fafe6f50f.jpgWho in their right mind would go to the Fish House Restaurant in downtown Boquete and not eat fish? During many years enjoying their fish and chips I kept hearing people talk about their beef meals -- hamburgers, steaks, etc.

So, a couple of months ago I ordered the cheese steak. Now, I have to tell you I've had Philly Cheese Steaks from the original provider in Philadelphia.

Never did I expect a sandwich so big and so delicious. Chock full of tender beef, sauteed onions and green peppers. It was delicious and very inexpensive.

I've now had 4 occasions to order this sandwich and I can never eat it all. It's a delicious lunch the next day. 

The Fish House is a wonderful little restaurant right on the river. The atmosphere is welcoming, the waitress is wonderful, and the prices are dirt cheap.

Personally I’m a big fan of the Weinerschnitzel