I finally figured out the Ignore Feature on Chiriqui Life. It will be usefull.  You can click on your name top right of screen, drop down menu and ignored users if you are bothered or badgered by others desparaging remarks. The owner/administrater can take care of the more offensive sarcasim. Great site Bud. And the ignore feature prevents censoring anyone---- I NOW DO NOT HAVE TO READ THESE DESPARING REMARKS ANYMORE.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Keith is right. Just wait.

This is the response that I received from the US Embassy in Costa Rica where all matters associated with social security benefits are handled:

"Thank you for contacting the Federal Benefits Unit at the U.S. Embassy. The Foreign Enforcement Program will start late these year due to COVID-19. We are not collecting this form yet and we have not send it either. Benefits won’t be suspended because of this form this year.

For general information, the Foreign Enforcement Questionnaire is mailed to the beneficiaries or representative payee in May/June of each year.  Beneficiaries with social security numbers ending 00-49 must submit their enforcement questionnaire in even numbered years. Beneficiaries with social security numbers ending in 50-99 must submit their enforcement questionnaire in odd numbered years.  Beneficiaries with a representative payee and 90 years or older must complete the form annually."

Thanks/Gracias

FBU, San Jose Region

RSRinbox/637"