I need to renew my driver's license and if I go to the site, there is a way to initiate renewal on line.  However, the "system" has one letter wrong in my email address so when they try to send me a confirmation code, I can not get it.  They say only the person can change the email address but I am the person and there seems to be no way.  So I need to fine a way to make an appointment to get my renewal without doing the registration on line.  Does anyone know how to do this?

I have an idea -- create a new email address identical to the wrong one on the web site. You only need to use this address every two years when you renew. Actually, maybe in two years we'll be done with this covid situation and can just go in person to renew our license.

Some web email clients let you configure email address "aliases". I had to do this with Union Fenosa (now Naturgy) because my email address contains a period and their software did not allow such characters (contrary to Internet standards, but that is a different conversation). I tried for two years to get that issue fixed but Union Fenosa refused or was unwilling or unable, or.....

Recently Naturgy simply stopped sending all emails to me. I have to get my bills off of their website. No paper bills, no e-bills. Really good customer service.

Hi Bud

I get emails now and then from them but not every month (it does not go to junk mail).  Also its funny they send an email  showing KW usage and beginning and ending meter reading, and that I will get my bill in a day or two then an hour later I get my bill. 

So how do you find your bill on their web site??

Thanks

Chris

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Chris McCall said:

Hi Bud

I get emails now and then from them but not every month (it does not go to junk mail).  Also its funny they send an email  showing KW usage and beginning and ending meter reading, and that I will get my bill in a day or two then an hour later I get my bill. 

So how do you find your bill on their web site??

Thanks

Chris

I go to their website and use the client services area. Then I can download my bills by providing my NIS number.