Musk Burgers, Downtown Boquete -- Don't miss out on good burgers

Marcelyn and I had a very long day in David on business yesterday (Friday, November 6th). When we got back into Bajo Boquete it was still drizzling, and another stay at home evening. However, we also had some important mail to pick up at MBE Boquete, and so we stopped by there about 4:45PM to retrieve our mail. Parking was difficult because it seemed like everyone in Panama was in downtown Boquete. Marcelyn stayed in the car and I walked across the street to MBE. Upon exiting MBE I noticed a trailer across the street with the sign "Musk Burgers" and it appeared to be open for business. I talked Marcelyn into trying a Musk Burger, given that we were already exhausted from being in David since 7:30AM.

We approached the trailer, and were greeted by two gentlemen, one of whom spoke good English. There is a menu sign to the right of the counter area, with most burgers being $9.95, including french fries and a coke. We ordered a "California Burger", well done, and cut in half (Marcelyn and I generally split entrees), and without onions. The special order was taken promptly (and with appreciation). We were told it would take about 15 minutes to prepare. We told the staff that we would wait in our car (it was still drizzling), and returned to pickup the order about 10 minutes later. They were finishing the order as I returned to the counter. Everything was bagged up, and home we went.

The menu is limited to various varieties of burgers, some of them huge, plus the accessories such as drinks and fries. I saw no indication of drinks other than non-alcoholic drinks. I was particularly impressed with the sanitation of the facility.

Upon arriving at home and sinking our teeth into the burger, we both quickly concluded this is one of the best burgers in town. The quality of the beef was outstanding, quite juicy, and very flavorful. Our order was prepared precisely as requested.

When the weather is better, it would be nice to have a table or two in front of the trailer itself for dining at the facility.

Here is a picture of their paper bag with contact information showing. I just wish I had taken a picture of the burger itself. In case the wording is hard to read, I will provide it here:

• Bryan Vásquez was the name on the cash receipt right above the business name of Musk Burger (BTW, cash only, no cards)
  • 6138-8426
  • @muskburgerpty (presumed to be Twitter, but not sure)
  • muskburgerpty@gmail.com

We definitely plan to patronize Musk Burgers again, again.... I have no idea why I never noticed it before.

Musk-Burger.jpg.e35f41b18893810ae275285a6309b915.jpg