BCP Tuesday market is back

Marcelyn and I visited the newly relocated and reopened Tuesday BCP Market. We arrived about 11:30AM, and after doing the entrance bio-safety protocol, found about 25 vendors well spaced. The room was squeaky clean, people were friendly, good selection of goods. We had no intention of buying anything, but Marcelyn found a purse that she adored and so made that saleslady very happy with a purchase of the purse. After walking around a bit, I then chatted with Emily Haworth of Miel Boqueteña place (the "butterfly place") and ended up buying a bottle of Boquete honey.

We understand that more vendors will be present in the near future. So glad that the BCP Tuesday Market is back in operation, and think the BCP management has done a wonderful job. Boquete is slowly returning to some degree of normalcy. Actually I am happy that the BCP Market is in a new facility because it is much nicer, less crowded, and with better facilities.

We understand that a Minsa agent was there in the Arco Iris Room during our presence monitoring of the opening event. We were not bothered or even approached by Minsa.