Looking for a House Painter

I have been looking since late 2019 for a house painter.  At this point it's getting to be a very serious problem.  Every contractor I approach ignores the request.  Does anyone know of a reliable, skilled painting contractor who wants the work?

We have a very good general contractor that takes care of all of our home maintenance needs. I am reluctant to publish his contact information here because he is very busy. If you send me a PM (private message) or an email (see my signature block, below) or call me then we can talk in more detail. He is bilingual.

Send a text WhatsAp to Axel at 6989-9615. He speaks English and has painted two exterior houses and one interior house for me. I pay him $25/gallon and that includes all the prep work and the cleanup. If it's a big job he can bring his brother Joel who is also a good worker.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Penny said:

Send a text WhatsAp to Axel at 6989-9615. He speaks English and has painted two exterior houses and one interior house for me. I pay him $25/gallon and that includes all the prep work and the cleanup. If it's a big job he can bring his brother Joel who is also a good worker.

Have seen the work that Axel does, and it is quality work.