Finca Santa Marta Organic Produce for Tuesday

NewsLady

image.png.1495e0a46c5118f9782165632d773209.png

This is an important announcement from Finca Santa Marta Organic Produce.

We have made arrangements to deliver your web orders to Boquete on Tuesday April 7th and drop them at them t 153 Whole Foods Store which is now on the side street behind Todo A Dollar.  They will be open on this day from 8 am until noon.  We expect to be there by 8:00 am.  You will need to pickup your order by noon.  You can pay in cash when you pick up your order or prepay via my US Paypal account which allows you to pay using a credit card or Paypal balance. Or make a direct deposit to our Banco General account.  Email me at fincasantamarta@me.com if you want to prepay which is preferred.

So… go to our website http://www.fincasantamarta.biz/ now and place your order.  Deadline for placing orders for this delivery is Monday morning at 8:00 am. And then pick it up at 153 WholeFoods store in Boquete on Tuesday April 7th from 8 am until noon. Note they will be closed the 9th and 10th due to Passover.

We also can deliver orders of  $15 or more in Dolega and David on Tuesday morning on the way back to the farm.  We need your Panamanian cell phone to make contact about those stops.

We are also still able to deliver orders to our front gate for pickup at the farm in Santa Marta on Tuesdays, Wed, and Thursdays from 10 am until 1 pm.  Email me if you want to utilize this service.

Questions??? WhatsApp Hellen at 6393-4044 (Spanish) or Ron at my US # 540-560-9680 (English).

Take care and be safe.

Ron Miller and the FSM crew.

Ronald Miller
US # 540-560-9680