The most loving cat ever

JudyS

calico.jpg.fdd47f2f86114a445475d014a544d

Lady Carapacia TortiGal "Miss TIggy" was a foundling who was rescued.
The best description of Tiggy is that she is a love.  She is just baby size with silky soft fur which she keeps scrupulously clean.  She is very like a Siamese, being quite talkative, very protective, and somewhat possessive of her people and territory.  (They apparently call this "Tortitude").  She comes when called, obeys commands (most of the time), uses a scratching post, uses the litterbox or outdoors and (I think) could easily be trained to use the toilet as she has a great interest in that device... She loves feet and legs, so if yours start to leave her, she is likely to follow and entice you to continue whatever game you were playing with her (or she was playing with you!) And she loves to lick (hands, faces, feet) which I happen to like, but she will stop when firmly told "no". She would be perfect for a person or couple who wants a a cuddly, engaging, talkative, cute and clean fur baby that really loves them back.  Louise Andrew is fostering her lbandrew@gmail.com or contact
Sigrid svtv70@gmail.com  or arf.boquete@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

Tiggy is also a champion lizard catcher.  She seems to have adapted somewhat to the annoying little puppy we adopted to test her adaptability, even when the puppy got so sick she required almost all my attention. 

We are leaving on TUESDAY so are still praying for a loving home for her.  Otherwise she will go into foster care with many other cats.  I predict that she will not be amused, having been an "only child" for quite a few months...I'm only sorry she could not already have adopted people who live here year 'round!  She will make a great pet, if only she can find someone else to love her.  16 Tiggy in Garden window

Please somebody, adopt Tiggy!  Adult cats have known personalities (and Tiggy's is delightful) and are so easy to care for.  People snap up puppies and dogs but let cats just hang out there in foster care forever.  Can't understand it.  Dogs are labor intensive creatures, puppies are like having a baby to take care of. Thye don't even know where they are supposed to poop without being told over and over.  Cats are easy!  Give Tiggy a home, please.

Tiggy found a temporary foster home (thank you Gwen!).  But we're still looking for a permanent one. 

How can you resist this?

Tiggy3.jpg

“How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven.”—ROBERT A. HEINLEIN