Isla Verde Spa Valentines Day Gift Vouchers

NewsLady

A Review From Tripadvisor:

5 Stars!

"Dayra is a “hand-picked jewel,” a treasure of Boquete! The pain, stress, anxiety, whatever I have that has ransacked itself in my back is transported elsewhere and replaced by soothed muscles and a peaceful attitude when I leave. Dayra can do massages customized to my visits depending on my pain or any other condition. Her hot-stone massage is the best I have ever had and the deep tissue has the same claim! 

I’ve had massages for over 40 years and Dayra is the ultimate culmination of everything I would want from the person I entrust with my body. Her knowing hands knead skillfully and she always seems to know how much pressure is best for me. Boquete is our place of retirement, what better gift from my husband for my anniversary than a trip to see Dayra once a month and experience a slice of heaven?"

Relaxation or Deep Tissue Massages

1 hr Full Body Relaxation Massage $35 1 hr.

1 hr Full Body Deep Tissue $40 1 hr.

1 hr. Full Body Hot Stones Massage $45.00

Massage and Luxury Facials

1 Hr. Full Body Massage of your choice( Relax, Deep or Hot Stones) PLUS Luxury Facial just $68.00

Luxury Facial ONLY $34.00!

Call Mark on 6948 6664 or email at mark@boquetemassage.com