Medellin Experience with Explora Ya and Mucho Gusto !

NewsLady

Good afternoon to all my friends of Boquete!!!

Explora Ya Eco tours and Mucho Gusto Colombia are launching our first customized tour in Medellin, Colombia from the 15th of March until the 21st of the same month.

The Medellin Experience is a 6 nights and 5 days in this amazing city with 4 days of full day tours.

The price for the Medellin Experience is $750.00 dollars with Tax included per person, Airline tickets are not included in this package, however we do can organize your ticket with Copa airlines, AirPanama or Viva Colombia.

This includes 6 nights of hotel in the best area of the city with breakfast included, 4 full days of tours with bilingual guide and lunch included and you will have a whole day to do anything you desire in the city or if you want we can arrange an extra activity for you.

No matter what you will have a 24/7 bilingual guide which will be me in person to assist you with any extra transportation , restaurant suggestions or whatever you might need help with :)

For more information and to see the itinerary please email us to info@exploraya.com

I hope you have a great afternoon and looking forward to show you some of the best of Colombia!!

Oscar Peña Sanchez

President of Explora Ya & Mucho Gusto Panama

Tel: +507 730 9427
Cell: +507 6596 2070

We don't sell tours, we provide Experiences!

panama tours explora ya

Follow Us: FACEBOOK - TWITTER - INSTAGRAM - TRIPADVISOR

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am completely responsible for my actions and assure Panama Tourism, Inc. that I am physically and psychologically able to participate in the Activity for which I am paying. Similarly, I assume those responsibilities for any person who is under my care, whether friends or family.

Panama Tourism, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or reorganize events depending on the conditions of the climate.  In the event of heavy rain prior to the trip, the trip will be cancelled at no cost. If it starts raining during the trip, no refund will be made if the group decides to stop and return.

CANCELLATION POLICY

1. Eco-adventure tours can be cancelled up to one week in advance without incurring in any penalty.

2. If they are cancelled within a week, a 50% penalty will be charged.

3. If cancelled within 24 hours, there will be no refund

Soy completamente responsable de mis actos y aseguro de Turismo de Panamá, Inc. que estoy físicamente y psicológicamente capaz de participar en la actividad para la que estoy pagando. Del mismo modo, asumo estas responsabilidades para cualquier persona que está bajo mi cuidado, ya sea amigos o familiares.

Turismo Panamá, Inc. se reserva el derecho de cancelar o reorganizar los eventos en función de las condiciones de la climático. En caso de lluvia fuerte antes del viaje, el viaje será cancelado sin costo. Si comienza a llover durante el viaje, no se hará ningún reembolso si el grupo decide parar y volver.

POLÍTICA DE CANCELACIÓN

1. Viajes Eco-aventura pueden ser canceladas hasta una semana de antelación, sin incurrir en penalización alguna.

2. Si se cancelan dentro de una semana, una pena de 50% será cargado.

3. Si se cancela dentro de 24 horas, no habrá reembolso

Two friends and I recently booked Copa airlines all the way from David to Medellin. The total round-trip ticken cost was $208. A super bargain !!!!!  We booked through Anavilma at Viajes David in downtown Boquete. We then booked a luxury 3 bedroom, 3 bath apartment for 5 days for $140 each. The apartment building even includes a swimming pool and gym. We booked through AirBnB. As one of our group said "At these prices I can't afford to stay home."

Edited by Penny
  • Upvote 1