Spay/Neuter clinics in Volcan

SpayPanama-Chriqui is a low-cost spay/neuter clinic in Volcan. We have one veterinarian, our wonderful Dr. Andres Tello who comes from Costa Rica. (He is Panamanian but lives in Costa Rica.)

We hold our clinics once a month in Volcán, except for December.  Except for our veterinarian, neither I nor anyone else connected with the clinics receives any pay or financial benefit. I rent the building where we hold the clinics, and I buy all the anesthesia, medications, instruments, supplies, and equipment. I have no offices, no salaries, no advertising, no overhead. Every penny goes for the animals. This is a project from my heart, and I pay the deficits from my own pocket. Please donate if you can.

Please visit http://spaypanama-chiriqui.org. See contact information there to call for an appointment. Our clinics fill up very fast.

Dottie

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Might I suggest that your group create a blog on Chiriqui.Life. That would allow you to "bundle" all of your stuff together in a nice "package" for everyone. Not only would things be "bundled" together nicely, but you would also have a URL that you could advertise very easily. Tell people interested in your activities to go "check out our blog".

And the best part: the cost is $0.00.

If you decide to do a blog and need help, just ask.