There's bad killin' and good killin'

There's bad killin' and good killin'

I am usually at the Tuesday Market every week, wearing a white Tee shirt with a red El Matador logo on the front and back.  El Matador means “the killer.”  There is a lady at the market who chastises me because she thinks “El Matador” implies evil in some way. 

If she will listen, I ask (as I now ask you), is it BAD to kill bacteria, viruses or fungi that do harm to your body?  Is it BAD to kill arthritis, osteopenia or osteoporosis and their pain?  Is it BAD to kill mold that grows on your shoes, caps, draperies, furniture, etc. and triggers your allergies or causes infections?  Is is BAD to kill mold, food odors or cigarette smoke odors in your house or car?

The brand name of my line of products is “El Matador” because each of them kills something that needs to be killed

If you want to do a little beneficial killin’, see me at the market and get some El Matador Colloidal Silver that will kill over 600 different bacteria, viruses and fungi.  There’s also El Matador Ouch-Aid Colloidal Silver Gel for burns,cuts, scrapes and infections.  Or get some El Matador Boron Supplement to prevent or treat arthritis, osteopenia or osteoporosis.  If you have mold in your house, get a spray bottle of El Matador Mold Killer or rent the El Matador Ozone Generator to treat your whole house or apartment, even your car.  I even have nitenpyram capsules that will kill the fleas on your dog or cat in thirty minutes and El Matador PupFresh between-bath spray for smelly dogs.  It also repels fleas and ticks.

For information about El Matador products and how to use them, send an email to usn11958@gmail.com with the subject “El Matador,” and I’ll send you several documents with important information.

If you want to order El Matador products, send me an email to tell me what you want.  I’ll have it at the Tuesday Market, or you can pick it up at my house.  My address is usn11958@gmail.com    I try to have a good selection of products with me each week, but ordering in advance will ensure that I bring what you want.

Thanks from El Matador !