2019 - Boquete Gran Cabalgata

Boquete Gran Cabalgata 2019 - November 24th - Watch for road closures from the Cacho Gym to Restaurant La Posada from 1:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. There will be a free concert by Luco de Sedas sponsored by Sr. Nestor Zacarelli in front of La Posada from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. The road in front of Posada and the intersection at Taboo will be closed for the security of the pedestrians. Join us in the joy of the Fiestas Patrias and this grand Panamanian equestrian tradition.
El domingo 24 la calle se cerrará desde el gimnasio El Cacho hasta la Posada boqueteña. Se cerrará a la altura del banco Nacional. A la 1:00 p.m. La cabalgata debe culminar a las 6:30 p.m.
Habrá un concierto con Lucho de Sedas, patrocinado por el abanderado Nestor Zacarelli, gratis. Esto será frente a la Posada de 6:00 p.m a 10:00 p.m. Se cerrará la calle frente a la Posada y la intersección de Taboo para brindar seguridad a las personas en este perímmetro.

cabalgata2019.jpg

Screenshot_20191119-112432_Maps.jpg

Edited by Denese A Rodgers

• 3 years later...
On 3/18/2023 at 10:25 PM, Kathy said:

Dad it’s your daughter Kathy Zacarelli miss you please contact me . Love you always 

Ms. Zazarelli, I do not personally know your father but I doubt that he follows this forum.  I know that he is very well-known in the Boquete Equestrian Community, and perhaps the Mayor´s Office might be able to assist you.

Regards,

Denese