Watercolor? I have always wanted to do that!

NewsLady

196782cb-f1e0-432e-a43a-2f49c4b84b8d.jpg

Beginner Intensive – Watercolor Painting

Six Days in September 2019
September 11,13, 18, 20, 25, and 27, 2019

This is your opportunity to experience watercolor, have fun, and meet new friends.
To Register your Intent to Join us, send an email to:
foothillgal44@yahoo.com

Join a very small circle for a unique creative experience, taught by a professional teacher and watercolor painter.  We meet in a beautiful setting at my home in Palo Alto.  For more information about myself and for reviews about classes, go to: www.barbarawillwallace.com
Emphasizing demonstrations and practice, this class covers the basics of what a new painter needs to know:  the elements of  composition , color choices, creating drama, various painting techniques: blending, lifting, dry brush, washes, hard and soft edges etc., the many ways to use your brushes, and the sometimes confusing array of materials available on the market.  Bring your questions and prepare to have a wonderful time.
Number of artists: only 6  (so sign up early)   Beginners and Inter. Beginners.
To register, email your intent to
 foothillgal44@yahoo.com
Fee:  $115--  All materials provided including professional 140 lb. paper, professional brushes and high grade student paints.
Materials to keep: small palette, a #12 round brush, color wheel, paints throughout the class, a pad of Arches professional paper, and a kneaded eraser.
Classes are held on Wednesdays and Fridays for three weeks from

10 am to 12 pm.
Dates of classes:  September 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27