Mold is back, and the germs never left. Check out El Matador!

Some of the most popular El Matador products

"They kill what needs killing."

El Matador Mold Killer and Preventer -- for leather coats, shoes, caps, backs of rugs and carpets, backs of furniture, draperies, backs and bottoms of upholstered furniture, etc.  One treatment, and mold does not return.  Available in spray bottles (16 oz, and 24 oz, depending on availability) $7 and $10 NOTE: I now sell the 24 oz size in 32 ounce bottles because I can no longer get 24 ounce bottles. If you want a full 32 ounce bottle, the price is $13.

El Matador Colloidal Silver, 10-15 PPM -- For internal or external use. Available in eight ounce bottles ($15), sixteen ounce bottles ($24) and quart bottles ($45) The USFDA will not allow medical claims about colloidal silver because it is untested, but they won't test it because it can't be patented. Go figure. Meanwhile, we know that it kills over 600 microorganisms---bacteria, viruses and fungi. Use for colds, flu, gastroenteritis (stomach flu), cuts, scrapes, fungal infections, etc. Two teaspoons daily will strengthen the immune system and prevent many infections. Useful for pets.

El Matador Colloidal Silver, 40 - 60 PPM -- For external use and for treating book spines and selected other materials to kill and prevent mold and mildew. Available in eight ounce bottles ($20) and quart bottles ($60) or for delivery into your clean, suitable container. Sometimes this is a special order item.

El Matador Ouch-Aid Colloidal Silver Gel --- Made with 40-60 PPM colloidal silver. For topical use on cuts, scrapes, insect bites and particularly burns, for which it is miraculous. Useful for pet cuts, scrapes, skin infections, etc. Available in 90 ml jars. ($10)

El Matador Boron Supplement --- Prevents and treats arthritis and osteoporosis. Balances hormones for both men and women. Treats intestinal candida (yeast) infections. Treats pet yeast infections which are marked by skin eruptions and listless behavior. Quart bottle lasts two months for maintenance, one month for treatment. ($12)

El Matador Pup Fresh --- Don't wash your dog too often.  It's bad for the skin.  Between baths, use El Matador Pup Fresh to keep a nice, pleasant odor and to repel ticks and fleas. NOTE: Not for cats.  24 ounce spray bottle (Lasts a long time) ($8)

Nitenpyram Capsules --- Your dog or cat swallows a capsule, and fleas are dying within 30 minutes.  FDA-approved.  From vets or online, these cost $2 to $3 for each capsule.  Available from El Matador for only $1 each.  Most people buy ten or more, but it's your call.  (These are for large animals.  Snip in half for smaller dogs or for cats.)

El Matador Ozone Treatment Service --- Kills mold, mold odors, cooking odors, cigarette smoke odors, etc. in your house, apartment or car.  High output ozone generator for shock treatment.  Typically three to six hours for treating residences, one to two hours for vehicles.  Machine rents for $20 for 24 hours, during which you have time for house, car, casita, bodega, etc.  Refundable $50 security deposit

cleardot.gif

CONTACT Bob Gregory at usn11958@gmail.com for more information. Use a subject line of “El Matador.” I’ll send you a complete list of these and other products, plus guide sheets and manuals for using El Matador products.

You may send me an email with questions or orders for products. Products can be picked up at my house in Alto Boquete, or I can deliver them on Tuesdays at the BCP Market.

I usually have a selection of products in my car at the market on Tuesdays. Watch for me in my white tee shirt with the red

El Matador logo.

Bob Gregory

E-mail: usn11958@gmail.com

• Bob G changed the title to Mold is back, and the germs never left. Check out El Matador!