Rare Close to Downtown Boquete House for Sale on Nearly an Acre of Land with Views in a Tropical Setting

3307442831?profile=RESIZE_710x

This is a rare, close-in, approx 3500 M2 (translates to just under an acre) which was once part of a much larger coffee finca, close to town yet away from the noise.

It is located less than one mile from the bridge and feria, 2-3 min by car, 15-20 min walking, up the road from El Oasis Hotel and the BPC meeting place. The nearby bus stop and easy, inexpensive taxi access make a car a convenience but not a necessity, and with so many places to explore from this spot, it is a hiker’s dream...

https://www.casasolution.com/listing/rare-close-downtown-boquete-house-sale-nearly-acre-land-views-tropical-setting-furnishings-included/

To go directly to more information, a more complete description and up-to-date pricing on this property, please visit our web site for this property at the link above.

Also find hundreds of other Boquete area properties offered by Casa Solution, the Boquete Area Real Estate Leaders.

We look forward to being of service.

For Reviews of Casa Solution, please click here

“First of all Casa Solution was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about all facets of my real estate deal.  They kept me informed completely during all aspects of the sale of my property.  I would highly recommend anyone that is either selling or buying property in Panama and Boquete please allow them to help you with whatever your needs are.”  — Philip Meyer