Spa Boquete's 10th Anniversary Specials for February

NewsLady

On February 1, Spa Boquete will celebrate its 10th-year anniversary in Boquete.  What better occasion to express my thanks and gratitude to clients, colleagues, friends, and neightbors for their support, inspiration, and encouragement over the years!  

In addition to the Spa’s regular services and prices, listed on its Website (www.spaboquete.com),  I’m pleased to offer three exclusive specials, available only for the month of February 2016, each for the price of $10.00, and suitable for both men and women:

1)  A 15-minute mini-facial, featuring three of Shea Terra Organics’ most popular and effective products:  authentic Nigerian Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Cleanser, Exfoliant, & Masque;  Moroccan Rose Water Ester-C Facial Mist; and 100% Organic Moroccan Argan Oil.

2)  A 15-minute foot massage and reflexology session.

3)  A 15-minute manual lymph drainage (face and neck ) or cranial-sacral basic protocol (head) session for relaxation.

These specials may be reserved (by appointment) separately, mixed and matched, or combined with any of my regular massage offerings.

With best wishes,

Kitzie McKinney, PhD, NCBTMB

kmckinney@bentley.edu  6493-0486

Spa Boquete, Avenida Buenos Aires, across the street from the Oasis Hotel & Restaurant