Telephone plans at C & W

Can someone who has an iPhone please tell me what kinds of plans are offered by Cable and Wireless and the approximate cost of the various plans? Now that Geovanna has gone, it is very difficult to understand just what the plans are. I have newbie neighbors trying to sign up who were very confused and are dissatisfied with whatever plan they were sold.

Edited by Bonnie

Thanks for the info, Sailors. How many minutes/how much data, does $11 get you? How do you pay? Is it possible to pay ahead for more than one month?

Is there a plan for unlimited minutes? If so, how does that work? Anybody know?

Edited by Bonnie

The data is unlimited....email, text,messages, internet, and web. They automatically  bill me monthly on my CC. But I use Whats App, Magic Jack, and Waze exclusively as they are free!

I buy airtime voice for calling as needed. Usually $20 every two months. Plenty of minutes for me. You can buy as little or much as you want. Always ask if they have a promotion... they usually do and you can get a ton of extra minutes for free. I go to the Cable & Wireless office. You can just buy the cards for refill but then you won't know about the promotions.

Giovana Caballero (C & W technician who we miss very much) once told me that the pre-pago guadruple plan is a rip-off. First of all they charge you about 4 times the cost for a minute of call time and second of all they round all time up to the nearest minute. The other pre-pago plan that doesn't quadruples rounds your time up to the nearest second.