Important Information for Blood Donors

blood-donation-quotes-1.png

To all who will be donating blood on June 15th:

It is very important to pre-register ASAP by providing name/email/ phone number to Anne Maxwell, evesham100@hotmail.com or Carmen Restrepo (bilingual), carmendebotero@gmail.com/6670-4940. Donors will be contacted to chose a one hour time frame for arrival to donate blood. This will allow us to provide the best service to our generous donors. Walk-ins will certainly not be turned away. The actual registration form can be filled out upon arrival.
A copy of passport, cedula, or Resident ID is required to register to donate. Unfortunately, no exceptions can be made. I will share this reminder again as we get closer to June 15th.
The health questionnaire will be posted again for people to review. It will give an idea of what types of health issues could prevent someone from donating blood. Should anyone have a medical question, please feel free to email me and I will do my best to answer it. A physician will be reviewing the questionnaire with donors and it is their decision regarding eligibility to donate.
The age range for donation is 18-65.
If transportation or childcare is an issue, please let us know and we do everything possible to provide assistance. There will be an area for children to engage in a couple of activities.