Very Private House with Magnificent Views & Extensive Grounds

2612028210?profile=RESIZE_710xOne of Boquete’s most desirable areas close to downtown is Volcancito. This side of Boquete’s valley has an excellent microclimate as well as many well-established homes and estates. It is a beautiful and convenient place to call home...

https://www.casasolution.com/listing/private-magnificent-view-house-extensive-grounds/

To go directly to more information, a more complete description and up-to-date pricing on this property, please visit our web site for this property at the link above.

Also find hundreds of other Boquete area properties offered by Casa Solution, the Boquete Area Real Estate Leaders.

We look forward to being of service.

For Reviews of Casa Solution, please click here

“I want to thank the outstanding staff at Casa Solution for their excelent and professional work that they performed in selling my house in Boquete Canyon Village.  It was a pleasure working with all of them and my special thanks to Eugenio for making it a smooth transaction.   Thank you, Ed and Gemma Richter