Sweet House for Sale in Boquete – Furnishings Included

2055590780?profile=RESIZE_710x

There is something about this sweet house that makes it a highly desirable option for a quality life in Boquete.

The house is nestled within a grove of tropical coconut palm trees and lovely manicured gardens that reminds one of where they are – in a special temperate place of the world.

You enter the property through an electric gate – a nice bonus.  Volcan Baru’s majesty, Panama’s tallest mountain, shines nearby and greets you as you come and go...

https://www.casasolution.com/listing/house-sale-boquete-furnishings-included/

To go directly to more information, a more complete description and up-to-date pricing on this property, please visit our web site for this property at the link above.

Also find hundreds of other Boquete area properties offered by Casa Solution, the Boquete Area Real Estate Leaders.

We look forward to being of service.

For Reviews of Casa Solution, please click here

“What I liked most about working with Casa Solution is that They are HONEST PEOPLE!   Casa Solution worked very hard for me… they worked TOO hard for me! I’m embarrassed how hard they worked for me! ALL of the Casa Solution staff are extremely helpful. They negotiate well with both the buyers and the sellers.  Nonito negotiated well when problems occurred with my condo. He kept my buyer interested in my property and what I liked most was that when I had issues with my (ceiling) leaks, they took control of my problem and fixed everything.  And they helped to make sure my transaction went well through GREAT COMMUNICATION!  I would recommend Casa Solution to buy or sell your property because they have integrity, work ethics and the ability to solve problems. Thank you to all of the Casa Solutions Staff!”  — Joanie Gulbronson