Bogota tour with Oscar on the streets !

NewsLady

Hello everyone!

Our next tour is getting full but I still have only 4 spots available, this will be a great excuse to celebrate mothers day and learn about a major destination in Colombia!

Here is some of our  itinerary , this tour is only for 10 people to ensure the quality and experience as positive as possible :)

The tour starts at the pick up in the international Airport of Dorado in Bogotá. I am suggesting to reach out or book the tickets with my friend Andrea Cook to organize everyone arrives at the same time or catch same flight to Bogotá. 

The first night we will have a welcome dinner at the hotel we will be staying at. 

May 10th Day 1st - after breakfast at 9:00 am we will head to Candelaria to visit museums like :

Botero museum, Golf Museum, coin and Bill museum, Bogota museum. 

We will stop at some restaurant for lunch in the same area, make sure you bring comfortable shoes and heavy jackets for the night time or if it gets cold during day for any lacking of sun. Bring protection like a hat, lipstick or lip protection since is quite dry the environment. 

In the end of the day we will go up to the Monserrate hill to hopefully watch the sunset and return to the hotel right after that. 

Bogotá is on 2,600 mts above sea level so people might feel it a bit the first few days, we will have some Coca tea available to calm any altitude sickness. 

May 11th Day 2nd- Early morning after breakfast will visit a magical spot, the "Guatavita Lake" this lake has the famous history of "El Dorado" and part of the gold in the museum came from this lake. When we return from Guatavita we will go to the T zone in the afternoon to walk around and this area has a famous restaurant call Andrés Carne de Res to experience a fun dinner and why not, some party too haha. 

May 12th Day 3rd- we will get up early to head to Villa de Leiva not before we stop at one of the wonders of architecture in Colombia, the Church of Zipaquirá builded inside of a Salt mine, we will learn about this majestic place and appreciate this original Church. After this we will stop in a restaurant on the way to Villa de Leiva for lunch and hopefully do checking before evening at the hotel, the night will be free to wander around, I will have suggestions for places to eat. 

May 13th Day 4th- Morning to enjoy and have a great breakfast at the hotel, after breakfast by 10 am we will do a tour through the town and learn about the history of Villa de Leiva. This day will be very flexible to be able all of us to relax and enjoy as much as possible! 

May 14th Day 5th- Breakfast and free morni g to everyone, we will departure back to Bogotá after lunch or before according to the needs or desires of the group if want stp be early to get some walk around or do some shopping in the city ect. 

May 15th Day 6th- This day our adventure is finished and the airport drop off will be coordinate, we hope to get everyone on same flight as the one everyone came. 

The price does includes : Airport pickup and drop off, lodging and breakfast and all the locations, private transportation during our tour, private bilingual guide, welcome dinner and souvenir for each participant. 

Things to keep in mind:

For Canadian citizens there is an extra fee which is a tourist visa for $75 US dollars and can be pay at the same moment is doing migration, you can pay with credit card or debit card too. 

Make sure you let know your banks to use any card in Colombia while you are visiting, the exchange of dollars with Colombian pesos can be done easily by using atm, the bank will do a better exchange than some house exchange. 

Bring warm and confortable clothes and shoes, if you wanna a night out at the T zone where is some fancy restaurants then bring some more dressing if you want. 

While we are in Bogotá, keep some Colombian cash in case you want to purchase any snack or souvenirs if there is not way to pay with cards. 

To reserve your spot with the 50% deposit which can be done easily at my bank account of Banco General 0448991828175 under my name and the balance 2 weeks prior the trip. 

If you have any other questions or any special requests please email me back or you can reach me out directly to my WhatsApp +507 65962070. 

Have a great one my peeps !

Sincerely,

Oscar Pena Sanchez
Director at Mucho Gusto Panama
(507) 6596-20-70

More than a tour a real experience! :)