El Matador News

1140494308?profile=RESIZE_710x

El Matador --- Prisoner of Bottle Availability

I usually sell El Matador Colloidal Silver in 8-ounce bottles (sometimes 250 ml) for $15 and in quart or 1 liter bottles for $45.

As Forrest Gump might say, “Bottle availability in Panama is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.” Right now I have only three 8-ounce bottles of colloidal silver available. However, I have a pretty good supply of 500 ml bottles (just over 16 ounces)

I plan to fill some of those 500 ml bottles and see if people buy them. They will be a good deal because they are two times the size of the $15 bottles for a price of $25. I still have the one liter bottles for $45, which is an even better price per ounce. But not many people seem to want to buy the large size.

In case you are wondering, the shelf life of colloidal silver is very long---almost infinite. You just want to be sure not to store it in a refrigerator or freezer or store it close to an electrical field from a microwave oven or something with a running motor. The reason for this is that extremely small particles of pure silver are constantly moving around in the pure distilled water. Each particle has a positive electrical charge so that they all continuously repel each other and remain in suspension. Cooling them down or taking away their charges in an electrical field will allow them to sink to the bottom of the bottle. That is your science lesson for today.

I hope that the recent problem with gastroenteritis has subsided. If you should be unlucky enough to have it, two ounces of colloidal silver in six to eight ounces of water on two successive days should make you well. If any symptoms persist, continue to take two tablespoons of colloidal silver per day for two or three more days.

I generally keep a stock of El Matador products in my car so that you can get some when you see me around Boquete or at the Tuesday market. Ask me for Colloidal Silver, Boron Supplement, Ouch-Aid Colloidal silver Gel, Mold Killer, Nitenpyram oral instant flea killer for dogs and cats and other El Matador products.

At the Tuesday market I wear my white tee shirt with the red El Matador logo.

If you would like information about El Matador products and how to use them, send an email to usn11958@gmail.com with the subject line “EL MATADOR.”

Many people are using El Matador products for themselves and their pets with good success.  Colloidal Silver kills over 600 microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi---even MRSA and C. Dificile. El Matador Boron Supplement prevents and treats arthritis and osteoporosis and will also treat intestinal Candida infections. El Matador Mold Killer will permanently kill mold on caps, hats, jackets, rugs, furniture, draperies, etc. And El Matador Ozone shock treatment will kill mold, cigarette smoke odors and cooking odors in your home or car.  El Matador means “the killer,” and every El Matador product kills something you want to kill.