Close to Downtown Boquete Large 5BD House for Sale with Mountain Stream

690832226?profile=RESIZE_710x

To go directly to more information, a more complete description and up-to-date pricing on this property, please visit our web site for this property at the link above.                    

Also find hundreds of other Boquete area properties offered by Casa Solution, the Boquete Area Real Estate Leaders. We look forward to being of service.

https://www.casasolution.com/listing/close-to-downtown-boquete-large-house-for-sale-alongside-mountain-stream/

To go directly to more information, a more complete description and up-to-date pricing on this property, please visit our web site for this property at the link above.

Also find hundreds of other Boquete area properties offered by Casa Solution, the Boquete Area Real Estate Leaders.

We look forward to being of service.

For Reviews of Casa Solution, please click here

“What I liked most about working with Casa Solution and what I found really surprising was mainly their customer service. The staff was punctual and knowledgeable, they were very helpful letting me know what was needed to be done in every step of the purchase and sale process. Their knowledge is very important for clients who are not familiar with a transaction like this.   In my opinion their strength is the personalized attention they offer.  I am happy with their attention and their constant communication with me as well as with the seller as of how the purchase and sale process is going.   I would recommend Casa Solution because they know the process to be followed in a purchase and sale transaction. I say this because most of the buyers are foreigners and they are not familiar with processes in Panama specially in the Real Estate area. In my case, I knew exactly what I was looking for but as I was waiting for the documents to be signed I could appreciate their attention to foreigner clients and that, aside of giving a good image of the company, says a lot about the attention and customer service that the country should have.”  — Cecilia Ledezma

Doll-house-upper2.jpg

DSC06450.jpg

DSC06489.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo10.jpg

• Moderator_02 changed the title to Close to Downtown Boquete Large 5BD House for Sale with Mountain Stream