The Truth About Cancer 9 part doc-series, starts Oct 9

Mark your calendars

"The Truth About Cancer” is a 9 part online docu-series about cancer treatment alternatives.   

The 9 part “The Truth About Cancer” series will re-air again on Oct 9.  It’s free to watch, but you have to register.

Here’s the broadcasting schedule for The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest docu-series beginning on Tuesday, October 9th, 2018.

All episodes begin streaming at 9:00pm Eastern US time on the date listed below and will be available for approximately 24 hours, after which time the next episode will be loaded onto our site.

(Be sure to print out and save this email.)

Episode 1:  Tuesday, October 9th
The True History of Chemotherapy & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly

Episode 2:  Wednesday, October 10th
Cancer Facts and Fictions, Breast Cancer, Hormones, Skin Cancer & Essential Oils

Episode 3:  Thursday, October 11th
Cancer-Killing Viruses, Cancer Stem Cells, GMOs, Juicing & Eating the Rainbow

Episode 4:  Friday, October 12th
Excitotoxins that Fuel Cancer, Nature’s Pharmacy and Healing Cancer with Sound & Light

Episode 5:  Saturday, October 13th
Cancer Causing Blindspots, Toxic Vaccines, Homeopathy & The Power of Emotions

Episode 6:  Sunday, October 14th
The NOCEBO Effect, Healing Vaccines, Advanced Detoxing & Going Inside A German Cancer Clinic

Episode 7:  Monday, October 15th
Heal Cancer with Clean Electricity, Unique Water, Natural Sunlight & Combining Superfoods

Episode 8:  Tuesday, October 16th
Cannabis, Nature’s Epigenetic Switches, Peptides & Healing with Micronutrient Therapy

Episode 9:  Wednesday, October 17th
Cancer Conquerors & Their Powerful Stories of Victory

Again, all episodes start airing at 9pm ET US time and will be available for 24 hours.  We will send you a reminder for each episode moving forward and the private link where you can watch it.

God bless,
Ty & Charlene Bollinger

(who actually lived in Boquete for a time)

P.S. - We’re putting together a sneak preview for you on the exact topics we’ll be diving into in The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest. 

To Register and watch for free, go to this site.   https://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com  This will enable you to get the link to watch for free and receive the “sneak preview".

there are those who might think alternative treatments are controversial.  Everyone is entitled to their perspective.

I personally, have friends who when their children had serious health challenges chose NOT to have parts of their children's intestines cut out, and chose instead to treat alternatively, and the child is now grown and, is a father, and is in perfect health.

I also, have a friend who was treated for prostate cancer by one of the doctors in the series, and he's doing great, even though the cancer was diagnosed as advanced.

Also, while I was at a doctor's office many years ago, before we even knew what we now know about alternative options, and there was a magazine in the office wherein, doctors were interviewed about what their choices would be if they received a cancer diagnosis, and 100% of the doctors interviewed said while they'd recommend chemo and radiation to their patients, they themselves WOULD NOT opt for the traditional cancer treatments.

That said, they didn't say they'd try alternative treatments, they said they'd just "get their affairs in order" and spend their days with their families.  They said they were aware of the quality of life issues with traditional treatments, and chose not to go that direction.

And finally, of course allopathic practitioners would poo-poo  the series, as it is a direct threat to their cash cow.

I've had 2 cats that had feline leukemia diagnosed.  It is considered a death sentence for a cat.  There is no cure for it.  In both instances I treated the cats alternatively with a protocol I'd researched, and in both instances, the cats ultimately tested negative for feline leukemia after the treatment and went on to live healthy long lives.  The Vets, were surprised and baffled.  They couldn't believe it.

All these examples are from my own little world.

People die from traditional approaches and people die when they've tried alternatives.  Ultimately, we don't control whether we die.  It's in God's hands.  But it's a quality of life choice in the end.  People are in charge of their own health choices when they educate themselves.

People who watch the series will make their own decisions about the validity.

I forgot to include in the post above: in reference to the doctors who themselves wouldn't opt for the very treatments they promote:  we worked in orthopedics.  We had doctors as patients.  One of our patients was a prominent Oncologist in our medical community.  wonderful man.  well liked, well respected.  When he himself got melanoma, he too, chose NOT TO TAKE traditional cancer therapy.

These are all anecdotal instances.  But we're not about censoring what people read, think, or watch.  If nothing else, it's a very interesting series, and it's informational.

9 hours ago, Sassy Blake said:

They said they were aware of the quality of life issues with traditional treatments, and chose not to go that direction.

I wholly agree with the quality of life consideration when diagnosed with advanced cancer. If one already has received a death sentence, I would think that spending time left in the most comfort possible is a wise decision. This is distinctly different from a diagnosis of early stage cancer, however, which has been shown to be largely curable by conventional medicine. It is heartbreaking to witness cases like the aforementioned Steve Jobs who stood an excellent chance of recovery had he not opted for homeopathic treatment of his cancer. And anecdotal evidence isn't really evidence; it is chance and coincidence. I fail to understand how thinking adults cannot understand the validity of clinical trials but "educate" themselves with spurious, unproven studies and claims. As for the links between physicians and drug companies, there is no denying that it exists to some degree; that has been proven. But I will never believe that thousands and thousands of doctors, trained to do no harm, willingly relinquish this mandate, condemn thousands and thousands to death, for financial gain.

But, as you say, this is a personal choice. I recommend that anyone facing a decision about cancer treatment read the award-winning treatise The Emperor of All Madadies: A Biography of Cancer. by Dr. Siddhartha Mukherjee. for a history and understanding of the disease.

• Upvote 1

Some of the "thinking" adults who have "educated" themselves are in fact licensed, practicing M.D.'s.  Some are featured in the series, and others work in Private Practice in the States and elsewhere. As an aside.  My husband's cousin is an M.D., and she watched the series, and said there is one M.D. in the series who practices in the Seattle area where she was working, and she was very aware of his work and told us he is pretty well known in the area for his good work, but he is persecuted horribly by the medical community there.

One of the things I appreciate about Medical Practitioners here in Panama and in Chile (where we've also lived), aka M.D.s, is that their medical education doesn't teach them to be hostile to alternatives.  And in fact, physicians here, at least the ones i've spoken with, even seem to know some things about alternatives.  That's commendable.  It makes them more objective about options.

As was said earlier, there are no guarantees in life, or in serious-illness treatments, some people die whether they do one modality or the other.

Question:  If I recall Steve Jobs' tragic health issue, and I didn't follow it, didn't he have pancreatic cancer, which doesn't have an excellent prognosis?  And didn't he also have a liver transplant which would compromise his prognosis?

And actually, none of this back and forth matters, because in the end the posting of the Series is an invitation for open-minded, or curious individuals to be aware of the series and do what they will with it.  Watch it or not.

There is no agenda here to try to make anyone believe or discredit anything.  It's just an announcement of a doc-series, which admittedly, does have an agenda.  That said, so too, do the references you mentioned, have an agenda.  People have to make their own decisions about the information and will act accordingly.  Watch or not watch.  It's just an announcement.

I don't have a dog in the fight.  There is no need to dissuade or convince anyone of anything.  It's just the posting of an 'event'.  All "thinking" and "educated" individuals will continue to think and educate themselves,  and make appropriate life choices.

It was gratifying to see this article of some clinical studies that validate the use of high doses of Vitamin C in treating cancers.  In "The Truth About Cancer", series, I can't remember whether they mention Vitamin C.  Of course, they mention many other very interesting approaches.

So I've included the link to the article as a fyi for anyone searching alternatives.

High doses of vitamin C aggressively kill cancer cells, research confirms

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10-07-high-doses-of-vitamin-c-aggressively-kills-cancer-cells.html

I mentioned earlier my successful treatment of feline leukemia with high dose Vitamin C.  My awed Panamanian Vet, said, "I've never read anything in the literature about it."  My American Vet thought it was very interesting.

Actually, the medical literature has lots of references over the decades of the benefits of high dose vitamin C.  The problem is that pharmaceutical companies can't patent "what God made", so  Vitamin C hasn't gotten much "press".  But anyone can research Linus Pauling M.D, and Thomas Levy, MD.  The former was a pioneer in Vitamin C, and the later is carrying the torch.

A beauty of Panamanian medical doctors is that they don't scoff at the use of 'alternatives'.  They often admit they're unfamiliar with them, but they don't demean the patient for wanting to incorporate them-- that's my limited experience with docs here.

Sassy, how much Vitamin C did you administer daily, for how long, and how did you give it to your cat? The injectable has only 250 mL per cc, and the injections are painful. I did save a dog with C that I thought was going to die. I injected some, and also mixed some powdered C with as little water as possible and gave it to her by mouth with a syringe. But it's difficult to administer high does of C to an animal. I'll appreciate any information you can share. Thanks!

Dottie

A few years ago, a very good friend here was convinced to manage an exterior tumor by receiving Vitamin C and Ozone therapies in place of conventional treatment at Hospital Punta Pacifica, which could have dealt with his problem in eight weeks. 

Because the alternative treatments didn't work he only lived about nine months after diagnosis and his remaining days were long, painful, and miserable . RIP Bob.

Edited by Keith Woolford
  • Thanks 1