How do I see my entire message?

• Administrators

Dottie,

We have looked at every single posting that you have made since you joined this website. We see all (repeat all) of the content without a problem.

Can you provide more details so that we can help you resolve this problem. For instance, is it all of your postings, or only one or two, etc.? Is there some other commonality that could help point toward the source of the problem?

Let us hear back from you and we will do what we can to help.

I'm sure it's my fault and I just need some education about this forum. Sometimes I see all of my post, and other times I don't. I'm sure it's just where I'm looking. It's probably just when I click on my name that my posts show up, but only part of them, and I can't find a way to see the entire post. No big deal. I'm still learning about this forum. Thanks for creating it.

• Administrators

You are not giving me much to work with, but in guessing between the words it appears that this may be the problem.

I suspect you are using a large screen display device (desktop or laptop, etc.), rather than a mobile or tablet device. If you "hover" the mouse over the title of a posting, then a preview screen pops up to show the beginning of the message. Just click on the message to see it all.

If that doesn't solve the problem, then tell me more about the device that you are using.

Trying to help, but really shooting in the dark here.