May 14, 2019, 03:30 PM
Event created by
Legacy Services International Corp
May 14th 2019
Boquete Tuesday Market BCP meeting room
Safety and Security Conference
Sponsored by Legacy Services
Topics to be discussed
· General safety and personal security of Ex pats livings in Panama.
· Self-defense and the laws surrounding any use of force.
· Gun ownership laws and the current status of the gun permit process in Panama.
· Personal security tips and suggestions.
· How does the different police agencies function in Panama.
· What an Ex Pat can reasonably expect from Panamanian law enforcement and the Panamanian legal system.
· How the banking system works.
· Tips and suggestions as to how to protect all your assets, from corporations to physical items.
· Suggestions on legal ways to avoid probate and alternative investment ideas to protect one’s wealth.
Presentations Given By
Director of Boquete Consulting Security.
International Business Development and Investment Specialist
Operations manager of Legacy Services
More information at email@example.com
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.