Historic 2Bed/2Bath Home in Bajo Boquete - Close to Everything, Incredible Views, Sleeps 6 Available for 3 Day Minimum Stay, Weekly, Monthly or Short Term 3-6 months
Are you looking for a beautiful home right in town, yet very private and away from the hustle and bustle? This unique, one of a kind move-in ready home rests just three hundred meters above and overlooking Bajo Boquete within a brief walking distance to town and with an unbelievable vista.
Our airy and light filled furnished 3800 sq. ft under-air home offers:
· Two large bedrooms with optional 3rd bedroom, each equipped with three top of the line king size mattresses.
· Fifteen foot vaulted ceilings, terracotta tile throughout, many custom ceiling fans and large screened windows with expansive views.
· All rooms within the house are large, including the living area. The master bedroom features an en suite bathroom with rain shower and dressing area with his and hers closets and built in dresser; The second bedroom is the same size as the master with a separate spacious bathroom, also with rain shower. Both bathrooms have great lighting, large mirrors, granite counters. The home is well-lit throughout.
· Massive, fully equipped gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and butcher block prep station, standard sized double door refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster oven and includes knives, silverware and cookware.
·. The living room has a comfortable sectional sofa and 62 inch flat screen television with a picture window looking out to the gardens, mountain and town below; there is also a work desk and an over-stuffed reclining leather chair.
· Enclosed laundry room with a new full size washer and dryer.
· There is a very large covered terrace facing east toward the Jaramillo mountains and Bajo Boquete with a six top dining table, party size BBQ, rocking chairs and chiminea Enjoy beautiful sunrises with your morning coffee and gorgeous afternoons and evenings with your favorite beverage.
· Beautiful gardens with old growth fruit bearing trees in season: banana, plantain, orange, tangerine, lemon, mango, guanoabana and fresh herbs: rosemary, oregano, thyme, fennel, lemongrass and basil.
· This large private property is surrounded by towering bamboo stands, a mature pine and eucalyptus forest, lots of pretty trees, plants, flowers and an adjacent fast flowing stream.
· There is an unlimited supply of spring water - tested, fresh and safe. Never run out of fresh water.
· The property is fenced with a gated entrance and covered two car parking.
· The home has gorgeous, completely unobstructed views of Bajo Boquete and the Jaramillo Mountains.
This very comfortable, fully furnished and artistic home includes all utilities, cable TV package and efficient, high speed wifi.
For 3 day, weekly, monthly or short term prices, please contact Nicole and Daniel @ Lavendergirl8088@icloud.com or WhatsApp: +507.6775.9485; we are available to answer any and all questions you may have regarding our beautiful property. ?
For photos, visit: www.Facebook.com/CasaCieloBoquete