Jump to content
  • entries
  • comments
  • views

Looking for a Certified Translator for Papa's Panamanian Death Certificate

Boquete Art Cafe


Hello, Everyone:  as you probably know, Papa passed away here in Boquete on March 12th at his home in Valle Escondido.  We did receive a Panamanian death certificate, however, US officials are requesting one translated into English.  We would appreciate information from the community on how to effect this.  Thank you, Nicole & Daniel Angelus


Recommended Comments

Notify the U.S. embassy of the death.  They will send you a death certificate in English good for use in the U.S.  They send several copies.  They will also take care of reporting the death to Social Security.

Mitzi Clare Nash is an excellent certified translator.

Edited by JudyS
Link to comment
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...